WAVE WOMEN HAS STARTED AGAIN!!
EVERY WEDNESDAY MORNING AT 9:45AM
WAVE WOMEN MEETINGS
Join us each Wednesday as we invite you to be a part of Wave Women. Women of all ages come together for a morning of amazing praise and worship…life changing teaching…and an opportunity to connect with God and His girls!
The morning starts at 9:45am…where a company of women are eager to meet you and make you feel comfortable.
We also have a great kids' program and offer a nursing moms room complete with live broadcast of the meeting.
WAVE WOMEN CONNECT GROUPS
Connect Groups are the relational heartbeat of our Church and no matter what season of life you find yourself…there is a Connect Group for you.
Connect Groups provide a great opportunity for you to make friends, grow in your faith and do life together in an intimate setting. They are informal, friendly and supportive.
- Women’s Prayer Connect Groups
- Working Women’s Connect Groups
- Connect Groups for Moms with Babies and Toddlers
- Daytime Bible Study Connect Group
- Connect Cell Group
- …and more
For more information or to learn more about our Connect Groups please visit our Connect Group page on our website at www.wavechurch.com (under: Ministries - Cell Groups).
www.wavechurch.com (under: Ministries - Connect Groups).
We appreciate and value every season of a woman’s life. We understand that many women work and that life can be full and fabulous and even a little challenging at times.
As a working woman you are a vital part of Wave Women and we have several opportunities for you to connect and get involved:
- We have loads of exciting Wave Women Connect Groups…including Working Women Connect Groups…for you to be involved in where you can meet together and share life’s journey. Please visit our Connect Group page on our website at www.wavechurch.com (under: Ministries - Connect Groups) to get involved in one of these great groups.
- Proverbs 27:17 says, “You use steel to sharpen steel, and one friend sharpens another”…so make sure that you have amazing girls in your world and be sure to position yourself at our annual Devoted Conference (February 28 - March 2, 2013).
- Don’t forget that you can pick up the messages from our Wave Women meetings from our Wave Resource Center at church and stay in touch with the teaching that comes from the House.